Cookies used by the St Gemma’s & Wheatfields Hospice Lottery website:
- Do not contain any personally identifiable information about you or information such as passwords.
- Do not and cannot allow us to access other information stored on your computer.
- Do not and cannot give us information about other websites you visit or your activities on other websites.
- Do not store any information about you that others could read and understand, or in any way compromise your security.
- Do allow us to monitor the number of people using our website and collectively monitor their activities. We cannot identify what you, as an individual, do on our site.
- Do allow us to see how people arrive at our site (e.g. search for ‘Hospicelottery’ on a search engine, or click on an email we have sent)
- Do allow us to collectively gather a little technical information about people using our site, such as their geographic location (to city level) and the type of web browsers they are using. We cannot identify where you, as an individual, are located or the software or services you are using.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.